Monday, January 30, 2006

A Great weekend!

What a fun party weekend we had. Saturday Ty was invited to a party for one of his little preschool friend at a place called "Planet Gymnastics". It was fantastic. This kids were led around by instructors on all of the equipment but could also run off and play on their own if they wanted. I got to sit with baby girl and relax for a couple hours. (when she was done exploring the place of course)After that party we went straight to Iain's parents place to celebrate his stepdads 65th birthday. More cake & ice cream!!
Sunday Iain took Ty to swimming lessons & skating so while Vanessa napped I was able to work on my scrapbook a little more. That afternoon we were off to Chuck E. Cheese for our next door neighbour Julia's 2nd birthday party. Once again - more cake and goodies and the kids were so good.

(Dancing with the birthday girl at CEC)


Last but not least Iain graded for his yellow belt in Jiu-Jitsu this weekend (and got it). It was his first grading and he said it was pretty intense. He's been working really hard at this and I'm so proud of him.
Overall a great weekend but I loved lounging around this morning with the kids. Sometimes it's nice to have nothing pressing to do. I even had time to FINALLY get a barrett in Vanessa's hair. I may have to take her out just to show it off a bit.