Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas Continued...

Ty opening his "real raptor" that he asked Santa for.
Once we finished opening our Santa gifts we got dressed and headed over to my parents place for round 2 of the gift opening.Ty and Nolan on their archade motorcycle that they got from Nana & Papa
All the kids helped Vanessa open her kitchen from Nana & Papa
The kids had a great nap that afternoon and we ready to head into Hamilton for dinner at my aunts. (My camera batteries wore out without warning so I didn't get any pictures of us there.)
The following day- Boxing day - we began round 3 with Iain's dad and sister. They came over that morning with even more gifts for the kids.
That afternoon we headed back over to my parents place to celebrate my youngest brothers 28th birthday. (Man that was a great age...) Anyway we were exhausted again and the kids had more great naps that afternoon.
We took a day off but then were back to visiting on December 28th. We headed over to my Matron of Honour & her families place for a delicious meal and some fun for the kids.

Another day off and on Saturday the 30th we headed up to the cottage with our neighbours to end the year off right. The kids had a blast, the adults had probably even more fun playing "The Newlyweds game" and we brought in the new year with our great friends saying goodbye to a year that we were quite happy to see go.
I'm not able to post more pictures but I am finished posting about the holidays already!!
Ty is back at school today and Vanessa started a new little class this morning so I'd have to say all is going well for us in 2007 so far!!
This year I plan to keep going to the gym, keep spending quality time with my kids and continue to get out with my hubby on our own. I am really looking forward to what 2007 will bring.