Friday, August 08, 2008

One year later...

I can not believe that our baby boy is going to be 1 year old this Sunday. We are heading up to the cottage tomorrow and will be celebrating his birthday up there.
How an entire year has gotten by us I have no idea. I look at Troy everyday and it still shocks me how blond/blue eyed he is. He has has quite the first year - from rolling to crawling to now walking everywhere... From nursing to skipping a bottle and going straight to a sippy cup (he's still nursing...but I'm working on that one).

He is still waking more then a couple times at night but it's getting easier to deal with.

He absolutely loves our trips to the grocery store and will smile and wave at everyone who looks at him.

He loves his brother & sister so much and just wants to be with them whenever he can be.

He gives the sweetest baby kisses.

He eats like a champ - still prefers the jar toddler food but can eat just about anything we give him with his 8 teeth.

He has definetely been my most challenging baby and something tells me we haven't seen the worst of it yet - his mischievious little smile scares me. lol!
This has been such an emotional/exhausting/exhilarating year but I woudn't change a thing - Troy has been the perfect addition to our family - we obviously needed some blond in here.
Here is the montage that I made when he was first born...it still brings me to tears to realize just how lucky we have been. Troy's Birth