Monday, October 20, 2008

Madonna & the Pumpkin Patch

What an amazing weekend! The weather was gorgeous, no early morning hockey, I didn't cook dinner once, I got to see Madonna, we had a beautiful day at the pumpkin patch...I could not ask for more.
Friday after Ty's hockey we met some friends at "Wild Wing" for dinner and hung out with them for the night. Saturday we took Ty to hockey (at 10am) then I prepared for my evening with Madonna. What a night! I went with my best childhood friend Sheryl - we enjoyed a nice dinner then danced all night to Madonna in our AMAZING seats! The only problem with Madonna is that she makes me want to look like her when I'm 50- or I'd take now even. I'm clearly not spending enough time at the gym...

Sunday we had planned an afternoon at the pumpkin patch. After the boys had hockey we headed over to Knox Farm where we went through the corn maze, checked out the animals, the kids got their faces painted and finally we took a tractor ride into the pumpkin patch and chose our pumpkins. We even enjoyed a little apple cider - it was a gorgeous fall day and we had a great time. (our computer is completely full right now so I'm not able to download my own pictures from the farm but fortunately our friends sent us a few great shots)

So this week is a busy one...tonight I'm taking the kids to swimming lessons but I'm hopefully spending the rest of the week organizing for the halloween party that we are throwing next weekend. I'm sure I'll have some great pictures from that event - and hopefully we get our computer situation figured out by then. We would like to buy a new one...any suggestions??