Just when I didn't think our hockey schedule could get more ridiculous we added two more trip to the arena this weekend. Ty played Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Just for fun we decided to go watch a friend play on Saturday night and then to end the weekend off we took Ty to an Oshawa Generals gam
e on Sunday night with some of the other players on his Timbits team. It was a fun weekend but I am honestly all hockeyed out right now.
Ty's and his teammates meeting the mascot - Deke.
Ty was having a great time cheering with his buddy Ryan!
Otherwise this last week was a busy one...Thursday night I got out with some girl friends for dinner and to see the show Dirty Dancing. Very entertaining but sooo cheesy! It was so funny when the crowd went crazy for the line "Nobody puts baby in a corner". It was hysterical and a great night out.
This week has gotten off to a rocky start...I woke up feeling sick, achy and tired. I even canceled my appointment with my personal trainer this morning - that's how crummy I feel. I am having the worse time just trying to keep my eyes open and just want to crawl into bed...countdown until Iain gets home right now...