Monday, May 10, 2010

Home for a rest... literally

I have no idea what happened to me last week but we got home from Cuba and I pretty much slept for the week. I would wake up, get the kids to school and come home for a nap, pick the kids up get through their evening activities the whole time thinking about when I could get back into bed. I slept for 11 hours some nights only to continue feeling exhausted the next day. Anyway I gave myself the weekend to continue with the lazy behaviour but forced myself out of bed for a run this morning and will continue to keep myself awake as much as I can this week. So far so good- no naps and it's already Monday night. lol!
So quickly, our trip to Cuba... gorgeous weather, bordeline rude staff but lots of alcohol, and the kids had a blast... and here are the pics...
The group of us
Three little monkeys
Troy and Adam were inseparable and absolutely adorable together

Our hunky husbands with the older boys, Ty and Ryan

Another shot for the "Troy can sleep anywhere catalogue of pictures..."
Vanessa was in heaven on stage in the Cinderella part of the evening entertainment...

And finally, this past weekend was Mothers day... and I LOVED the gifts the kids made me. It was a great day- we went mini putting and out for dinner. The perfect day spent with my reasons for being...