Saturday, December 18, 2010

LOVE this time of year...

We are right in the middle of the chaos that is December and I am loving every minute of it. I love all the events and activities that we have been involved in and so looking forward to what is coming up. Not one week after getting home from our trip we attended a charity event to raise money for Sick Kids Hospital. This is a party we look forward to every year because, for one we are very good friends with the hosts but also because we do love to support this cause especially because of the miracle they performed for our friends son who was born at 30 weeks. He is now a very healthy happy and completely adorable almost 4 year old. It was a fantastic night and I know they were very happy with how generous their guests were.
The next day we headed out to Iain's kids work christmas party at Black Creek Pioneer Village. It was a cold damp day but the kids were troopers and we had a great day.The kids got through their last week of school and extra curricular activities this past week. On top of that I had 2 parent teacher interviews (for Troy & Vanessa - both went very well). Thursday night Iain and I had a great time at his work Christmas party (Adult one this time) Again another event I look forward to every year and was not disappointed. Food was delish, it is always nice to catch up with everyone and I got to dance most of the night...perfect night for me. :)
We are enjoying this final weekend before Christmas with a Pajama, Pizza, Popcorn and Polar Express night tonight. We have hockey tomorrow then we are coasting through until Christmas Eve. It has been a great month but I do have in the back of my mind some resolutions for 2011...I will be working on that list over the next couple of weeks. Another thing I love about December... the end of a great year and the fresh start to a new one.