Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My baby boy is six!!

Last of the summer birthdays for us... Troy celebrated his sixth birthday this month with a day at Wonderland followed by movies and dinner with his best friend Adam.  
He has been so much fun this year.  His personality and sense of humour crack me up constantly. His laugh is infectious.  His facial expressions are priceless.  He is such a character that brings so much happiness and silliness into our lives. He has moments of extreme shyness and he is a cautious kid,  not daring at all but willing to try new things at his own pace. 
This coming year he is going into grade 1 at Ty and Vanessa's school.  He will be trying the french immersion program and has already told me how nervous he is.  Brand new school, new language - I'm nervous for him but hoping having his brother and sister there will help.  
Also in the fall he will be trying out for the Select or Silver Stick hockey teams in Whitby.  He is a great little skater so I'm hopeful that he will make a team and enjoy that this year.  As long as he has friends with him he is happy.  He gets along so well with Ty and Vanessa too.    





I think he was surprised  lol!
 
First roller coaster - Pre ride smiles!

Not so happy now...

This past year Troy has really grown up a lot.  He is still my baby and I still enjoy my morning cuddles with him but he really is maturing and getting big, losing all his teeth and becoming more and more independent.  I love the little man he has become and so look forward to another exciting year with him.