My favourite time of year!!! I love the leaves, the crispness in the air, the nights and weekends in the arenas... There is nothing I do not love about the fall. My house usually smells like apples and cinnamon or banana bread from the baking I'm inspired to do this time of year. I get to pull out my coziest sweaters. The kids (and Iain) have so much fun decorating for Halloween and picking out their costumes. I love our trip to the pumpkin patch every year which is followed by pumpkin soup for dinner :) This year we've had some really nice weather and the kids have still been riding their bikes to school on most days.
 |
| Ty sporting his new uniform for this year. He is loving being a part of the Crusaders team. |
 |
| So many little girls for Vanessa to do gymnastics with :) |
 |
My kids have the best time with their new friends at the arenas.
Really takes away the guilt of dragging them to all of Ty's games and practices.
They ask if they can come! :) |
 |
| Knox Pumpkin farm |
 |
| Troy is all smiles for his 6am practices - I really enjoy that time with him too. :) |
 |
This year Vanessa & Ty were both assigned to bringing Halloween treats for their class. I couldn't just send them for two of my kids and not Troy so 6 dozen cupcakes later...
|
 |
| Finally the much anticipated night arrived - my kids picked out their own costumes and had a great night in spite of the crummy weather. |
 |
The kids and neighbours all set to do some treat or treating!
We are over the Halloween hump and Christmas seems to be just around the corner. I'm already a couple gifts into my shopping list and looking forward to the rest of the fall season. :) |