Well we are back from the Gwen Stephani concert. It was such a great night out with Dawn, Carol & Cathy. We had dinner at the Air Canada Club and could have watched the concert from there - the view was perfect (just a little far). We watched the opening band from there (I'm not sure who they were). Dawn and I sat together and our seats were amazing. We were about 40 feet from the stage. I've never been that close at a concert. The crowd around us was such a mix too. We had a little girl who might have been 10 yrs. old behind us and two men in suits in front of us. Everyone was on their feet dancing as soon as the music started.
(Dawn & I in our seats- the little shine above Dawn's head is the stage)
(Dawn & I in our seats- the little shine above Dawn's head is the stage) 

