Ty was so full of beans that day"Little feet" was the perfect solution for all of us.



(She is already getting herself onto her feet.) 
(Getting rid of some of that energy)
( A quick refueling before we head home for a nap)
The rest of the week has been pretty normal - Vanessa is still teething so I'm up a lot at night. It's actually more bottom teeth coming in along with the top. I can not wait until this is done. I hate seeing her in so much pain. The lack of sleep is definitely hard on me too but more then anything right now I wish she could sleep comfortably. In the meantime she is doing great during the day. It's obviously not slowly her down at all. I almost wish it would. It seems like she's going to be walking before we know it. She is just doing everything so quickly. (I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come...) The teenage years are going to be impossible if that is the case!!