Monday, September 18, 2006

Four things

I was tagged by my friend, Elizabeth on her blog to do this, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had
1. Bun King Bakery
2. John Brower Garden Center
3. Hillsdale Nursing Home
4. My real job before being a Mom was Property Accountant for a Property Management Company

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Made
2. Finding Nemo (with Ty)
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Old School

Four places I have lived
1.Hamilton
2.Sudbury
3.Brooklin
4. Whitby

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Prison Break
2. The Amazing Race
3. The New adventures of Old Christine
4. Gilmour Girls (I hope it starts again soon)

Four places I’ve been on vacation
1. Scotland
2. Japan
3. Australia
4. Hong Kong

Four websites I visit daily
1. Presidents Choice Banking
2. Flylady
3. Baby Centre
4. Many Friends Blogs

Four of my favorite food
1. Seafood pasta
2. Salmon
3. Veal Parmigiana
4. Anything Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Lying on the beach somewhere ridiculously hot
2. Back in Disney World
3. In a candlelit tub- kids asleep in bed
4. Curled up on the couch with a good chick flick - no interruptions