The last couple of weeks have been a real whirlwind for us. Besides having a new member of the family to take care of (who BTW hasn't been letting us sleep all that much) we are doing our best to keep the other two kids busy. In retrospect I think it has a lot ot do with not wanting them to feel neglected so a bit of overcompensating has been going on. In the last two weeks we have been to a wedding, the zoo, the Vaughn Mills mall, we've had playdates at home, at friends and at Air Zone, we've had a BBQ with the neighbours, swam at my parents place every sunny day, been to a lacrosse BBQ... here are some pictures of our latest adventures.
The kids were thrilled to pick out their Christmas gifts when the Sears Wishbook arrived last week.
The kids were thrilled to pick out their Christmas gifts when the Sears Wishbook arrived last week.
Iain and I at our friend Paula's wedding.
We spent an afternoon visiting Daddy at his office.
The kids ran threw the sprinkler.

The kids had a blast at the Nascar store at the Vaugh Mills Mall.


Another fantastic day at the Zoo.

Mary, myself and Dawn (the neighbours) enjoying a Cosmo for our "End of the summer" BBQ yesterday which brings us to Ty's first day of school.
We all got up and dressed and made a big deal of taking Ty to his first day of school and it ended up being very uneventful. We walked in, found his cubby and next thing we knew his class was lined up and walking away from us as Vanessa, Troy, Iain and I stood there waving to Ty. He yelled back "Bye guys!" and that was it. I didn't even have time to muster a tear.
The house seems very quiet and I'm sure Vanessa missed him a lot this morning. For now though I'm going to enjoy my two littles ones nap time and grab some lunch.