Monday, September 17, 2007

A visit to Uncle Ryan's place

Recently Ty has been asking to visit his Uncle Ry's (my brothers) condo downtown. Iain and I have never taken the kids there b/c we didn't think there would be much for them to do and my brother's place isn't exactly child proof. Finally this past weekend I decided that Ty was old enough to make the trip with me. Ryan made Ty a burger and rented a kids movie for him while he, my mom and myself got to enjoy a little Italian take out and the most rich delicious chocolate dessert you can imagine. Troy was with us of course and enjoyed being passed around.
The highlight of the visit for Ty was sitting on Ryan's couch watching the CN tower light show out the window once it got dark. It really was quite nice. I had to post some picture of my brother's place now that it's been decorated. It is right out of a magazine - the pictures really don't do it justice. (The front entrance area)(The kitchen)
(The living room)
(The bedroom)
(The family room)
Next time Ryan has offered to have Ty visit on his own and stay overnight. Ty was so excited to hear that. (probably almost as excited as I was) Now I just have to convince him that Vanessa and Troy would have a great time on their own too. LOL! Maybe in about 10 years...