Troy has decided to fast track this month. On March 21st he took his first real crawling steps in front of my SIL Melanie & myself. We were sitting chatting at my parents place before Easter dinner when Troy spotted on of the kids mini hockey sticks on the floor and headed right for it. He hasn't stopped since. He is crawling 1 week earlier then Vanessa and 4 weeks earlier then Ty. I thought the 3rd child was supposed to be the layed back, go with the flow kid. So far Troy has completely disspelled that myth for me. As if crawling this week wasn't enough, just yesterday I found him standing!!! What is this kid doing to me?!? He was a little nervous but this morning he managed to get himself standing again and was very comfortable. From the beginning this little man has been a handful but now I have a feeling I'm really going to have my work cut out for me. The good news is - I'm thinking this extra 5 lbs that I've been clinging to is going to come off now. lol!! Seriously though I'm so proud of my little guy. 
