So many things to do and less then one week to do them.... We leave for Punta Cana next week and as much as I can not wait to see the sun again I'm feeling a little stressed with all that needs to get done here before that. We are leaving at a crucial Christmas decorating/get my cards mailed out/start my baking time... Originally I had decided that I would just put it all off a week and get to all that stuff post vacation but the thought of coming back to all that doesn't really appeal to me and I'm afraid I'll be thinking about it while on vacation so I'm going to try to get it all done this week. That on top of packing and my normal day to day stuff is going to be tough to pull off but fortunately I see a sunny finish line to this crazy week so I'm fully motivated to get things done.
Since Halloween, the kids have jumped right into Christmas mode - their lists have been made and seem to continue to get longer everyday. I'm not sure where they got this idea but the 3 of them have it in their heads that since Santa is always watching them he can also hear their wishes...so during Saturday morning cartoons when the commercials are playing we will very frequently hear them yell out "Santa Please can I have that for Christmas!" It is the cutest thing, I really need to get that on video.
Otherwise it has been more of the same... busy days, busy nights, busy weekends but I'm enjoying it and the kids smile more often then not so I'm happy.
Now for more pictures of the fun places Troy has slept this month...
Waiting for dinner to be served

At Ty's hockey practice

At Town Shoes while I was shopping
Ty is such a great big brother to Troy.
Vanessa got her hair cut... she's looking so grown up to me. :(