What a beauty time of year. The air is fresh both outside and in the arenas where I spend 90% of my evenings and weekends.
The leaves are starting to change and fall, the apples are ripe for picking,
I celebrated my birthday. Had a fabulous time at my parents 40th anniversary party. My brother did an amazing job organizing that one... all I can say is WOW. He is good at what he does that's for sure.
Coming up next week is mine and Iain's 10th anniversary and we're off to Bahamas for 3 nights!! Woot Woot!!
The kids are getting excited for Halloween and have picked out their costumes and started decorating the house already. A trip to the pumpkin patch will be happening very soon I'm sure. I'm getting more comfortable with my fall schedule and not forgetting to pack lunches or missing any of the kids activities and feeling much more organized - still hectic but a little less chaotic for sure. :)