Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A rainy week

Ty started his ALL DAY (9am-4:30pm)summer camp this week. So far the latest I've left him is 3:30pm though. What a crummy week to be outside. So far it has rained 2 of the 3 days. The long days are really catching up to Ty. Yesterday he passed out on the couch right after camp. Even with Vanessa running around him screeching and yelling. (she loves being loud right now) At one point she decided to redecorate the place (she does that often) and Ty didn't even flinch.
Today once again I dropped my little man off in the rain. It looked like he was having a good time before I left but I can't help but feel guilty about leaving him there. The plan is to go and pick him up after lunch and hopefully get him down for a much needed nap. That just might help him get through the rest of the week - which is supposed to be sunny. (knock on wood)
I have to throw in a picture of Vanessa in her rain coat this morning. The one good thing about the rain today was getting to dress her up in her new little rain outfit. She loved running around the backyard in the wet grass.