Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally - I'm back on!!

I have been without blogger access for a couple weeks now and for 6 days without computer access. Finally this morning I got it all fixed up and can update. I have so much catching up to do...my banking, updating my pregnancy journal, checking in on my blogger friends... first things first though I will update what we have been up to besides going into computer withdrawal.

The week before St. Patty's day we had a playdate with a new friend in our neighbourhood Avery and our neighbours, Mikaela & Rilynn. We started off at our place making St. Patty's day headbands then ended the afternoon off at East Side Marios for a yummy lunch. The kids had a blast.

The kids enjoyed a nice treat on St. Patty's day. It was a great weekend until I got sick.

On Sunday I started off with a cough that turned into not being able to stop coughing and thinking I was going to pull a muscle from coughing so hard. Fortunately I didn't and after a week of stuffiness and coughing I felt much better. It was not a fun week though.

Finally this past weekend we headed up to the cottage for one last trip before the renovations get started. My parents are having some major changes made- rooms added, the roof replaced, the deck torn down... it will look like a brand new place by the end of July. We helped my parents pack up a bit but we still enjoyed a nice weekend to ourselves before the work started.


(Saturday morning the kids sat together to watch a movie)

This week has been very good so far. Ty is back at school and enjoying it. He passed his swimming badge so he starts into "Sunfish" next week. Vanessa and I have been enjoying our time together and I had another Dr. apt. I can not believe I'll be halfway through his pregnancy on Friday. It is going by so fast. So far this little one has not been too active. I have not felt too much movement but hearing the heartbeat yesterday was very reassuring.

I think I am all caught up now. Now I'm off to catch up on all my other stuff - never a moment of rest. LOL!