This morning Ty climbed into bed with us and tapped me on the back. As I rolled over to say good morning he said "Mom I have a new best friend, do you want to guess who it is? I'll give you some clues". I was still half asleep but I said sure. He said "Okay, She marries daddys, she helps to get the job done and she give great hugs. Do you know who it is?" It was just so sweet I didn't want to ruin his fun so I said "no". He then gave me a big bear hug and said "It's you mom!" What a great start to my day!!
Once we did get up I got the kids fed & dressed then I took Ty over to play with his cousins b/c I had a little Easter party to attend with Vanessa. Ty had a great time as always with his cousins and Vanessa and I enjoyed a lovely morning doing Easter activities and munching on delicious treats.
Vanessa all dressed up for the party-this outfit was sent over from Scotland by Iain's Nana and his Aunts who always send the kids the nicest clothes.

Ty is going through a "Captain Hook" phase and will watch nothing but Peter Pan and insists on wearing his pirate costume everywhere we go. He has such a great imagination!!
Yesterday I had my first appointment with my OB. It went really well and everything is looking good so far. I will have one more ultrasound (by next week at the latest) then I hope it's smooth sailing from there. We are still determined not to find out if this little one is a boy or girl and I'm actually really excited to be surprised. Now we really have to get on a search for the perfect name...